Workshop & Courses
All instructors are PMP® certified.
- Project management course
- Prep. to PMP Exam
- PMO development. More courses
¿Why do projects fail? A: Because of lack of planning, inadequate coordination of resorces, or deficiency of control. In short, lack of professional project management.
Experience means nothing if proper technique is unknown. improvise means to increase project time and cost. Read more.
- Lump sum, turn key, or time & material contracts.
- EPC and EPCM contracts.
- Do/Review of bidding.
- Payoff back up, development and review.
- Risk analysis. SWOT.
- Earned Value techniques. Read more.